October 28, 2014

MAC LIP PENCIL IN SOAR

I never knew anything about the Kardashians. I don't really care about their lives, but they still find ways to sneak into our lives. I was on Pinterest one afternoon and I saw quite a few photos of one of the sister's make up look, it was Kylie Jenner. She was wearing a dark nude lip color and people were trying to figure out which lipstick she's wearing, when I discovered that someone wrote that she is probably wearing Mac's Lip Pencil in Soar or Whirl.

When I passed the Mac counter I decided to give those two pencils a try since the lipsticks mentioned on Pinterest were both Satins, and I prefer the matte look. Whirl turned out to be a bit too greyish on my lips which must have  something to do with my skin undertone. Soar was perfect. I loved how it looked on me and it totally went with my dark red pullover that I wore that day. For a pencil, at 14.50 it's quite expensive. But, I adore that their lip pencils aren't dry as most lip pencils turn out to be, so I can wear it without topping it with a lipstick.

1 comment:

Feel free to comment in any language! (I speak Croatian, English, German & French)