November 3, 2014

BALEA UREA HANDCREME

You might have noticed that I didn't post anything during the weekend, and that is exactly what I needed, a short break - not just from posting, from the week in general. :) Back to posting!

As I have already featured Batiste as one of my all time favorite beauty products, I thought I would continue to do so with the rest. Another favorite of mine is this hand cream by Balea, a brand by Germany's largest drugstore chain, which we all know and love, dm.

 I bought these creme upon reading many recommendations for it and I am very happy with that decision. I have been using it for about two weeks now, religiously, I most certainly apply it over 10 times a day. That would speak against the packaging which describes the creme's ability to retain moisture for 24 hours, which is obviously just a slight exaggeration. No one can go for 24 hours without washing their hands.



I quite enjoy the thin film of moisture that this cream leaves on top of my skin, and its smell is divine. Looking at the ingredients, there might be a few too many perfumes in them, but since the ingredient UREA is in third place, and it clearly says on the packaging that it contains 5% of UREA, there can't be too much of the bad stuff.
All in all, I can recommend this product. It is somewhat watery which makes it easy to apply, it sinks into your skin fast and, most importantly, doesn't leave your skin sticky, only super silky and smooth! It is also vegan (according to the website), and the whole Balea brand is cruelty free so I can give it a cruelty free bunny stamp!


The ingredients are listed below the images along with their function, if you see anything alarming, do let me know.



Ingredient Function
AQUA
SOLVENT
ETHYLHEXYL STEARATE
EMOLLIENT
UREA
MOISTURIZER, ANTI-INFLAMMATORY
GLYCERIN
SOLVENT MOISTURIZER
CETEARYL ALCOHOL
SURFACTANT, EMULSIFIER
DICAPRYLYL ETHER
SOLVENT, EMOLLIENT
BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER
MOISTURIZER, EMOLLIENT
PENTAERYTHRITYL DISTEARATE
EMULSIFIER
PHENOXYETHANOL
PRESERVATIVE
SODIUM LACTATE
MOISTURIZER
PARFUM
FRAGRANCE
CAPRYLYL GLYCOL
MOISTURIZER, EMOLLIENT
SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE
EMULSIFIER
CARBOMER
EMULSIFIER
TOCOPHERYL ACETATE
MOISTURIZER, ANTIOXIDANT
LACTIC ACID
ASTRINGENT, WHITENING
SODIUM HYDROXIDE
PH ADJUSTERS
BENZYL ALCOHOL
PRESERVATIVE, SOLVENT, FRAGRANCE
COUMARIN
FRAGRANCE
LINALOOL
FRAGRANCE

1 comment:

Feel free to comment in any language! (I speak Croatian, English, German & French)