November 4, 2014

FRESH ORANGES

Well, this one's not going to be beauty related. I have thought about this for a long time, and I decided to mix in some lifestyle posts to add some diversity to this blog.

I have been living very healthy for over a year now. I started going to the gym, I train about 5 times a week and try to eat as healthy as I can. I love starting my mornings with smoothies or freshly squeezed orange juice like on this morning. Sadly, my mixer/blender broke a few days ago, so I'm sticking to just squeezing the fruit that I can. Starting your day right by eating a good breakfast or having a healthy smoothie can really boost your energy and leave you ready to tackle the day's challenges.

Enjoying a good breakfast has become part of my morning ritual and I cannot imagine a day without it, wherever I might be. What are your morning rituals?

3 comments:

  1. najbolje pice ikad def :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ja obozavam sejkove, trenutno ih pijem i za dirucak i za veceru :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. je je hocemo raznolikost s ovako sjajnim fotkama nista nije dosadno :D

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment in any language! (I speak Croatian, English, German & French)